Beginner Entrepreneurship Workshop
This is part of our Youth Enterprise & Communications Confidence programme.
Learn how to be an entrepreneur!
- How to decide what your best side hustle idea is
- work out your entrepreneurship style
- How to write a business plan and figure out all the pros and cons of your concept
- How to find your customers and figure out how to market to them
- How to decide what price to sell your product or service
- ongoing mentoring to keep you on the right path as you go through your entrepreneurship journey
- build up a library of entrepreneurship resources from Te Kete Aronui
This is a session that you can start at any time in our calendar, and each session we build on your skills. Ideal if you are doing Young Enterprise at school, or want to learn how to make money by selling something online, in a game, at a market...
Usually held on Monday and Wednesday mornings, but we can add evening sessions by request.